Need an answer?
Call us +31 36 303 01 05
Reply within 24hrs on your mail!
SNEAKERWINKEL.COM is the official online shop from sneakers store LOF in Almere, The Netherlands.
- Sneakerwinkel.com is operated by LOF.
The company is registered in The Netherlands with Chamber of Commerce number 55171311. Our registered office is at the address Grote Markt 39, postal code 1315 JB in the city Almere, The Netherlands and our VAT registration number is NL851594396B01.
Do you have a question about an item, the website or something else? Just call or e-mail us! You can send an e-mail to email@example.com or call to +31 36 303 01 05 during our visiting hours on Monday 01.00pm - 06.00pm, Tuesday till Saturday 12.00pm - 06.00pm (GMT +1). When you have the chance, visit our store LOF at the address Grote Markt 39 in Almere, The Netherlands.
- Order before 04.00pm (GMT +1) and we'll ship it the same day! The shipping costs are € 4,95. We ship our products secured with Dutch postal service PostNL. The delivery is secured and you'll have to sign a receiving ticket at the door.
When you're not at home, the postal service will try to deliver it the next day. When the delivery isn't possible, you can personally get it from your local postal office with an ID. Delivery times do not include saturdays, sundays, and public holidays and are subject to payment verification. For international orders, the customer is responsible for any and all duties or customs incurred. Delivery is within 1 to 20 days.
- Sneakerwinkel.com is committed to protect your privacy. We collect personal information from you when you register with us, complete an online form, you e-mail us or complete a transaction on Sneakerwinkel.com. We collect the following information about you in order to process our orders: your name, address, delivery address (if different), credit or debit card number and expiry date. We also ask for a telephone number to contact you if there are any difficulties with your order. We use the information we collect about you to process orders, deal with any enquiry or request and/or to send you information about our products and offers from time to time.
Your credit card details are taken through a secure server for processing by your card provider, our card processor and our bank. The information collected about you will not be used for any other purposes and will not be sold or otherwise disclosed to any other organisations.
Return & exchange
- Exchange is always possible! Not satisfied? Money back. It's possible that you purchazed the wrong size or the item isn't what you expected. No problem there, but notify us by e-mail. Send a e-mail to exchange[at]sneakerwinkel.com with the reason for return or exchange. In the e-mail you need to state your name and invoice number within 5 days of receiving the items. You'll receive a message with an exchange number from us so you can send it to us. We ask you to pay for the shipment back to us and back to you again. Returns or exchanges can only be made if the items are in unworn condition. If there's reason to believe the items are worn or in any way damaged by the customer we can refuse the request for exchange or return.
How to shop
- To make an order simply add something to your shopping cart, select the size and quantity you want then click "add to cart". You'll see the shopping cart with your item. You can also remove products from your shopping cart directly by clicking "remove (the red cross icon)". Once you've finished shopping and got everything you want in your cart, you can checkout on by clicking 'checkout' in the top of your page or 'proceed to checkout' in your shopping cart.
The checkout process is secured with SSL encryptments (https://..) so your personal information is safe. The checkout process is as simple as possible: fill in your details, don't forget we also deliver your order to an alternative address if you'd prefer, perhaps your work premises. Simply tick the alternative delivery address box and add the address you would like it shipping to here. Check your details. Choose a payment option and click 'place order'. You'll receive a confirmation e-mail with the details in your e-mailbox.
- You can pay with credit card hosted by PayPal. So it's possible to pay with credit card and purchase your items without register an account by PayPal.
PayPal is a secure online payment method, which allows you to pay or get paid quickly and easily without sharing any of your financial information. We remember and safeguard your bank, credit or debit card details, so you don’t have to. You can use PayPal to pay for items on eBay or any of the thousands of online retailers that accept PayPal. There are more than 150 million people using PayPal as an online payment method.
Terms & conditions
- We draw your attention to the terms and conditions on this page (titled 'customer service') which apply whenever you buy goods from Sneakerwinkel.com online. Please read them very carefully before you proceed to make your purchase because they explain important information about the basis on which we will sell goods to you. By placing an order you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The copyright and other ownership rights (known as "Intellectual Property Rights") on Sneakerwinkel.com and its contents (including design, text, logos, trade names, graphics, software and any other material) are owned by us. You must not yourself or allow anyone else to publish, copy, distribute or modify any of the content of this website. You must not in any way copy, reproduce or use any trademarks, logos or brand names which appear on the Website. Linking to this website on other websites is at our discretion and we may require that you stop providing links to this website at any time.
Certain features or services offered on or through the website may require you to open an account . You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account. You agree to notify Sneakerwinkel.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. However, you may be held liable for losses incurred by Sneakerwinkel.com or any other user of or visitor to the website due to someone else using your password or account. You may not use anyone else password or account at any time without the express permission and consent of the holder of that password or account. Sneakerwinkel.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
We have taken great care in compiling this website but neither we nor our directors, employees or other representatives or any other companies within our group of companies will be responsible for any damages, losses or costs however they arise as a result of your use of or reliance on this website. Although we aim to provide information which is accurate and up to date, we do not guarantee to do so. You are responsible for making sure that your reliance on this website is suitable for your own purposes and the information which we provide is not intended to be advice which you should rely on. We exclude all warranties and representations of any kind with respect to this website and its contents to the fullest extent which the law allows. We may change, remove or in any other way adapt the content of this website at any time and without advance notice. We do not guarantee that this website will always be available or be free from error, virus or similar. We aim to ensure that the product images on our website are as accurate as possible but there may be slight colour variations between the goods and the images shown online.
You agree that all matters relating to your access to or use of this website, including all disputes, will be governed by the laws of The Netherlands. Sneakerwinkel.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these 'terms & conditions', at any time. It is your responsibility to check these terms & conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the changes. As long as you comply with these terms & conditions, Sneakerwinkel.com grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use the website. Except where prohibited by law, in no event will Sneakerwinkel.com be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if Sneakerwinkel.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages.